Terms & Conditions
- Definitions: i) the Company is Readings Property Group Limited, 48 Granby Street, Leicester, LE1 1DH; ii) the client is the person commissioning work from the Company and responsible for the payment of the Company’s fee; iii) work carried out by the Company is defined as any service normally provided by the Company to its clients acting as Chartered Surveyors, Estate Agents, Letting Agents & Auctioneers; iv) the new client is the person or company that have been recommended to Readings by the client and who instruct Readings to carry out work on their behalf.
- The scheme is available at the discretion of the Company to its clients once work has been carried out by the Company on behalf of the client and the Company’s invoice has been settled in full. At this point a unique numbered Readings Reward card will be issued to the client. The reward card can be withdrawn from the client at any time at the sole discretion of Readings. The client will be informed by either letter or email and payments due up to the date of that letter or email will be paid in line with the Terms and Conditions set out here.
- To claim a recommendation reward payment the client must present their unique Readings Reward card along with the name and address of the new client they have recommended.
- Recommendation rewards are applicable to clients who recommend us to new clients whom we have not previously acted for. The rewards as set out below become due on payment of our invoice in full by the new client and will be paid by cash, cheque or bank transfer to the client within 14 days.
- Recommendation reward payments are due:
- On completion of a property sale by either private treaty sale or auction £100.00;
- For the letting and/or management of a property on payment by the tenant of the first months rent in full £50.00;
- Any professional valuation or survey on payment of our fee by the new client £25.00.