Selling a property can be a stressful experience at the best of times. In fact, some consider it to be right up there with divorce and the loss of a loved one as one of the most stressful things to go through in life. But, as with anything, a lot depends on the people you have around you at the time of the event and how smoothly everything goes through.
At Readings we take pride in offering our customers the most pain free house moving process as possible, whether they are in a hurry to sell, looking to make the most out of their property, or happy to hold out for the best possible price. So, if you’re wondering why sell your property with Readings, then this has to be one of the major factors.
You see, our team aren’t just in it for themselves. We get a lot out of having happy customers too. And it’s for that reason that we have been helping people find their dream home, or sell their Leicestershire property for over 80 years.
The benefits of selling through Readings estate agents
There are also plenty of other benefits to selling your house with Readings. Take a look at just some of them listed below:
- We are one of the largest independent letting agents in Leicester.
- Despite forming Readings itself in 2011, our experience and estate agency heritage goes back to 1935.
- We have successfully sold a vast range of properties across Leicestershire in our time, from the very small, to new builds and grand stately homes.
- We take pride in getting the very best out of your property, helping to make it more appealing to potential buyers and ensuring it’s seen by anyone who might be interested.
- We’re members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) which means you can feel confident in whichever of our services you use.
- Membership of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) scheme again demonstrates our commitment to the very best professional standards and increases our customer confidence.
- We are members of ARLA Propertymark (formerly the Association of Residential Letting Agents) which means that, if you decide to let out your home instead of selling it, you can rest safe in the knowledge that your property is being managed by a reputable lettings company.
- In addition to simply selling your home, we can offer extra services, such as surveys, valuations and advice on the best way to do it, whether it’s through auction, or the traditional way.
- If you do decide that an auction is the best way forward, we run the Auction House Leicestershire franchise and our auctioneers are some of the most experienced around.
- Customers come back to us time and time again, when selling their home, as they value our experience and knowledge, not to mention our friendly and helpful team.
Get in touch today to sell your property
If you have a property for sale, or are looking to get your home on the market, then make sure it’s in good hands by coming to an estate agent that you can trust. Remember, wherever you’re at in the property selling process, we’re here to make life easier. So, whether you need estate agency advice, a valuation, or would like to get the ball rolling, get in touch with us today to find out more.